Sunday, June 28, 2015

Year 1 Finished , seriously? It's a year ago ?


Okay, I don't know where to start writing about my Ireland life for this whole year
Hmmm... Start with friends ?

Friends :
This year, I have met so many guys.. so many people... and also, lost so many friends since I have not contacted them for so long time.
It is great to hang out with them sometime, especially 5 of my bros , YQ QW BH WB IB , these 5 guys , although they are not the best, they are not the smartest , they are just normal people, but when 6 of us stay together , everything is AWESOME . I don't know why, I can be so real in front of you guys, I can tell u guys everything , seriously I can't do that to any one here.

This year, In Ireland, I met so many new friends, like Mon, Johnson, Ms ( My roommate , although we don't chat much but we are so good) , KY, ZY , SW , JESS , JA , SJ , and more and more ... they are my best friend here I guess. :-)
In college , I seriously don't have friend who is really close to ? I have no idea.. Just can't join in with them, I don't know why, I tried, I attempted and I really upset, because eventually I have no a close friend in my class, beside YW , hmmm, all my expectation was actually wrong, I though I could get some great friends, share some culture to them, and also learn from them as well. But I failed , anyway, actually not really like staying in the class, no one will care about you, no one will talk to you , I know maybe my English is poor, but it is my second language , Sigh...
But when I talk to EU students, they are always patient when listening to you, because that is also their second language , that is why I am looking for a school in EU , but finance is a problem.
Hope will get better in the second year :)

Experiences , Knowledge :

Hmm..Actually I did learn a lot basic filming skill in this year, I know how the film works how it progress and also how to make a film.
From a guy who did not know any shit about film, and now I can make my own short film , which is actually my biggest improvement in this year. And also, I know that filming is not only shooting a great image, it is all about telling a great story, tell to the world what you tend to tell. That is why I had decided to make a short film about Social Media nowadays, and eventually I did the film myself, and it came out not that bad, at least I am satisfied with it as it is my first short film.


-IGNORANCE- my first short film, and from making this film, I actually learnt a lot , I found my mistakes, I found what can I improve, thats why film maker always encourage new film maker to make their first short , no matter what, we should do it and learn from it, if you wait until you've learnt everything and tend to make a best film, its impossible , because you have no experience , you don't know what should you improve :)
Really appreciate the help from Johnson, Michelle, and also YW.
What I should improve :
1) Make a clearer story, its actually maybe too ambiguous for people.
2) Get a ND filter in the sunny day shooting, and I would not lose the highlight detail
3) Get more frames for transition when editing
4) Should get a sound record , although it is silence, so I can remove the song and make it with  only the noise in the room, and it won't be so weird.
5) Express more about action when directing my talents.
6) A better Story
7) Get a full power battery for my LED light , and it will be powerful.
And maybe there are more and more , but this is what I can think about now

Furthermore, cooking skill has actually improved a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot , and also a lot.
When I first came to Ireland, I don't know any shits about cooking, even how to fries a rice? hahaha
But now I am able to cook whatever I want to eat , and also I learnt my mother's best dishes : Mama Meat ? Hohoho which is actually a Black soya sauce pork meat ? hahah
And also I can be able to take a flight my self, manage my own finance, do bank transfer myself, and solve many problem by myself :)
Moreover, Drinking skill is insanely great now, if I am not trying to be drunk, I would not :)
Hahahaha


When I am oversea , I actually see more, and get an opener eye in here.
I know how europe country people live their life when I was in Germany ,  I am living in my gf's aunt 's house, and had been living as a european style person for 2 weeks. Its really a great experience!

And also, I know the currency is powerful!

1 - Malaysia - Salary RM4/Hour - Work for 3 days - RM120 - 150 - And You can now buy a Blue Ray Disk (Rm100-150)
2 - Europe - Salary 5Euro/Hour - Work for 2 HOURS!! - 10 EURO - AND YOU GOT A FUCKING BLUE RAY FOR ACTUALLY 10 -15 EURO !!!

Okay , thats why a lot of people wish to come here and work? hahaha
but the labour here is also actually high and TAX.
Hope I can get to work in US , which is my dream, but also if I can work in europe countries I would also be super happy ! As long as I am not actually earning Ringgit , but I hope so.


And last...

GF ? haha
 I have to say that, she is actually the person who can tolerant my temple , COMPLETELY tolerant about my temple , so I guess thats why we actually did not have a serious argue or fight in this 8 months?
And also, I did not announce it because I actually want to try not showing for public what I am actually doing, what we have done. That is why I have not posted a status for so long time, I want to try to live in my own, and not in the virtual world, what is the point showing my life / relationship for everyone ? the main point is live in the present and be happiness with your love one. I am actually so happy with my life now.
But I also share my life in Instagram , because I am actually trying to learn about my photography skill, and in the same time, at least let my friend know what I am doing, but I won't share my whole life in internet.
Being a media student, I know how powerful is the media and internet, so I am now being more mature when using internet.




Okay, Malaysia I am coming! Bringing my knowledge , my independence and going to meet my family, I love you Mom, and Dad!! I never said I love you to yous, but I did when I am in Ireland, because I know I should say it when I actually do :)




Its really fast, has been an awesome year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment